Sunday, September 12, 2010

Sticky Word Sunday

...Words that stuck with me throughout the week.

But first I just want to apologize (to all my non-existent readers out there) that so many of my posts are just a sentence or two long. Okay, glad I got that off my chest.

Earlier this week I was leaving a store and walking back to my car. When I got to my car, a truck had just pulled in next to my car and out hopped three young girls and their dad. I saw one the younger of the three girls looking at my car for a minute, then when she saw me walking up to it, she looked at me and said, "I like your car!"

This might sound dumb...but I just thought it was the sweetest thing in the world. It was such a small thing, and yet she made my day. Some little 10 year old girl out there thinks my dinky little gold Saturn is cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
This blog is basically how I de-stress from 1.) all the awkwardness I encounter and cause on a daily basis and 2.) life in general. You know all of those little situations and bumps in the road that you don't give a second that about? (No, you don't know, because you didn't give them a second thought.) Well, those kinds of situations tend to create existential dilemmas in my soul. So at some point I will probably give you too much in depth information on my emotional, spiritual, and mental health, because some self-absorbed part of me thinks you really want to know.

Followers