Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Keep The Change You Filthy Animals

So I have this diamond.

If I remember correctly, I found it in my room in Italy.

I am pretty sure it's plastic...but can you really be sure? I mean, it is not hugely huge. It is almost a realistic size. For a millionaire. I keep it in this little tin in my room with a bunch of other random earrings and paper clips. Whenever I dump out that little tin, I see it. And I think about throwing it away. But then I think again. And I know I can't. Because deep in the most delusional place in my heart, I believe. I believe that one day...one day that little baby is going to pay off my college loans.

I mean, I think I remember that I found in my apartment in Italy. Doesn't that add some credibility to it possibly being real? Because it's not like I found it on the floor by the costume jewelry in JCPenney's.

Oh, and at this point I don't have any college loans. (Oh yeah, baby.) So that works out just swimmingly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
This blog is basically how I de-stress from 1.) all the awkwardness I encounter and cause on a daily basis and 2.) life in general. You know all of those little situations and bumps in the road that you don't give a second that about? (No, you don't know, because you didn't give them a second thought.) Well, those kinds of situations tend to create existential dilemmas in my soul. So at some point I will probably give you too much in depth information on my emotional, spiritual, and mental health, because some self-absorbed part of me thinks you really want to know.

Followers