Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Confessions

Radio Confession Part I:

I have had K92 FM pre-programed into my car radio for three weeks. All I know is that my boyfriend left me so I jumped into my truck with my dog and drank a beer. (No, I don't have a boyfriend, truck, or dog. Or beer. At the moment.)

Actually, this whole country music thing happened in a moment of weakness.

My ipod's battery was dead.

It was a beautiful fall day.

...and if I heard one more Lady GaGa/Justin Bieber/Taylor Swift song my ears were going to start bleeding. Or I would scream. Or I would scream while my ears bled.

Radio Confession part II.

K92 replaced Z88.3 in my car's pre-programed stations.

I am not sure if the confession is that I had previously actually had Z88.3 programed into my car radio, or that I replaced Z88.3 with K92.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
This blog is basically how I de-stress from 1.) all the awkwardness I encounter and cause on a daily basis and 2.) life in general. You know all of those little situations and bumps in the road that you don't give a second that about? (No, you don't know, because you didn't give them a second thought.) Well, those kinds of situations tend to create existential dilemmas in my soul. So at some point I will probably give you too much in depth information on my emotional, spiritual, and mental health, because some self-absorbed part of me thinks you really want to know.

Followers