Saturday, May 21, 2011

Like Baby Baby Baby Oh

...I thought you'd always be mine mine -JB. (Well said JB, well said.)

I'm not going to lie...Kirk Cameron is kind of adorable. I see that face you're making--don't judge me.

I turned on the TV the other day and as I was flipping through the channels, I came across one of the religious stations. I found myself sitting on the floor in front of the TV (I couldn't find the remote) and the minutes began trickling by as I drooled listened as Kirk Cameron talked about the Church of Satan. (Note: drooling attributed to Kirk Cameron. Not the Church of Satan.) I mean, not only does Cameron have an endearing face (and a good voice) but he loves Jesus. Yeah yeah, I'm not a huge fan of the whole "Left Behind" movie series he was in either. But he was still pretty darn attractive, even in those movies.

Needless to say, I did not--nay, could not change the channel until the program was over.

Cute semi-hip Christian guy expounding on the truths of God? Yes please.

(So...remember that post like two months ago when I explained how I exaggerate everything I say just a little? Yeah, this would be one of those times as well. Just FYI.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
This blog is basically how I de-stress from 1.) all the awkwardness I encounter and cause on a daily basis and 2.) life in general. You know all of those little situations and bumps in the road that you don't give a second that about? (No, you don't know, because you didn't give them a second thought.) Well, those kinds of situations tend to create existential dilemmas in my soul. So at some point I will probably give you too much in depth information on my emotional, spiritual, and mental health, because some self-absorbed part of me thinks you really want to know.

Followers